Monday, September 29, 2008

This week....

Here are two projects that I made to add to my space:

First is a Super Saturday project that was never finished from two years ago. I painted the wood letters red and then added several different Stampin' Up ribbons to add a little accent and color. It was nice to get this project done. I might go back and add some distress to the wood.



Next, is a inspirational board that defines the idea of CREATIVE. It is a vinyl lettering set that is available from Stampin' Up. The saying didn't quite fit right on the board that I had so I decided to switch it up and then I added some vinyl circles in a variety of shapes cut out with my punches (yes the ones on the wall) and then some flowers that were cut out using the new and FABULOUS Big Shot. I have so many projects to make using this handy little machine. I always wanted a Sizzix cutter and when Stampin' Up came out with this one, I had to get it. I have so much paper on hand and this will be the perfect way to start using some of it up. YEAH!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...